Sneak Peek: Becca Afterglow Palette!

I've been following Milly Almdovar Thompson (Senior Beauty Editor, Cosmo for Latinas) on Instagram and Snapchat for a while now and she always has the best sneak peeks. She shares a lot of new products that are coming across her desk before we hear about them and last night, I saw one that really jumped out at me on Snapchat. It's the Becca Afterglow palette, which will be a combination of blush and highlighters. It's launching on September 27th exclusively at Ulta and will cost $39.50. 
Know what I'm thinking? If you were disappointed by the size of the Hourglass Ambient Edit palette, this might be a great alternative! Becca's highlighters and blushes are amazing and this is half the price of the Hourglass palette. Even if this is the same size, the price is soo much better! 
I'll continue to share sneak peeks with you and as soon as I see what this looks like inside, I'll post it for you guys! 
Photo from Beautylogicblog on Snaphat

4 comments

  1. YES! I'm obsessed with Becca's highlighters and I really want to try their blushes next so if this has both in it I will be purchasing. I was one of those people that was so disappointed by the Hourglass palette. When I saw your review especially the picture with the quarter on one of the pans, my heart just sank. But even if this Becca palette is small, it's so much cheaper, I don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried Becca's blushes either but I'm always so tempted when I go to Sephora. I can't wait to see what this looks like inside!

      Delete
  2. Very exciting! Any photos inside the Becca palette?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just posted some today! It's sooo beautiful!

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig