Sneak Peek- Clinique Sweet Pots

I follow Jane Cunningham (@britbeautyblog on Instagram) and yesterday she posted a sneak peek of these adorable Clinique Sweet Pots. They look like macarons, but they're really double-sided lip balm and scrub. Seriously, just take my money already! :)
I'm guessing they'll be arriving for holiday in the UK, but I haven't heard if we'll get them in the US yet and if so, when it'll be. Fingers crossed we'll get them for holiday as well! 
Photo via @britbeautyblog on Instagram

Photo via @britbeautyblog on Instagram

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig