New L'oreal Voluminous Superstar Liquid Eyeliner spotted at Target

The new releases just keep coming at Target this week! First it was the Maybelline Push Up Mascara, Brow Kit, and Baby Skin Blushes, then the Sonia Kashuk skincare line, Pixi's Fall line, Rimmel Oh My Gloss, and L'oreal Superstar mascara. Now yesterday I spotted a new product in the Superstar lineup...it's a liquid eyeliner that claims to help you create a winged eyeliner look in one step, thanks to a flexible brush. Or if you're feeling fancy, you can do it in 2 steps, as outlined on the back of the package below. It's also supposed to be smudge-proof and last all day. I got one to try (they only come in black at the moment) so I'll let you guys know what I think soon! 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig