Sephora Collection Ombre Obsession Palettes For Holiday 2015

Sephora Collection has just released two brand new Ombre palettes for Holiday 2015 and I am drooling over how beautiful they are! There's an eyeshadow palette and a face palette with blushes and a highlighter (my fave!). Let's take a look...

sephora ombre obsession eyeshadow palette


sephora ombre obsession face palette


The Ombre Obsession Eyeshadow Palette $34, contains 8 eyeshadows (4 ombre and 4 solid). The ombre shades are much larger than the solid shades and go from dark to light (or vice versa). 

sephora ombre obsession eyeshadow palette

The Ombre Obsession Face Palette $34, contains 8 blushes (4 ombre and 4 solid) in both matte and shimmer finishes, plus a universally flattering luminizer in the center. Sephora is claiming a $175 value on this one, so I'm guessing it has to be pretty large.

 sephora ombre obsession blush palette
What do you think of these new palettes? Are you a sucker for ombre like I am?

Both palettes are available now on Sephora.com

4 comments

  1. I just saw that eyeshadow palette on their website. Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those both look so pretty! I wonder what the quality is like... These are the first Sephora brand palettes that have really appealed to me, so I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been into ombre blushes. They don't make much sense to me, they just look cute. ;) But I love that ombre eyeshadow palette! I really want to try that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove the ombré blush palette. Will check it out next time I'm at Sephora. MarinaD

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig