Coming Soon! Maybelline Master Contour palettes.

Maybelline has been posting sneak peeks to their Snapchat lately, first their matte liquid lipsticks I posted about last week and now blush, highlight and Contour palettes!
It looks like there will be multiple shades due to the fact that this one's labeled Light/Medium. 
I'll let you guys know as soon as I find out about a release date! 

***Update! Here's a better look from beautylogicblog on Snapchat (senior beauty editor of Cosmo for Latinas): They'll be out Jan 2016 and are called Master Contour! ***

2 comments

  1. This looks so excited, I can't wait!

    makeupmusicbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see drugstore brands stepping up their game! I can't wait for this!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig