25% Off at City Color Cosmetics!

Now through Labor Day, City Color Cosmetics is 25% off using code WEEKEND25! Plus, get free shipping on orders over $25. So now's your chance to try all the things you've been wanting to try from City Color

I placed my order already and saved $16.47 off my total. I was able to stock up on a bunch of things I've been wanting to try, including 2 of the new Creamy Lips shades!
Not sure what to get? Check out some of my City Color reviews here!

Here's what I ended up getting..,
Stock up now at Citycolorcosmetics.com!

4 comments

  1. I just bought almost everything you bought! The highlighters (all of them), rose blushes, creamy lips, mousse primer...oh I also got a few of those polka dot blushes. Do you have them already? They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't have them yet...darn! I forgot about them, I was planning on ordering. :( Oops, next time!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the heads up! I've been eyeing this brand ever since you reviewed the shimmer shadows. I got some shimmer shadows, the illuminating cream, and a lip liner. Can't wait to get them! (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Hope you like them! They're such a great company...everything is so high quality yet really inexpensive. :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig