Review Update

Ok guys, as promised I wanted to update you on the status of the poll I posted earlier today (I'll post regular updates as the results grow and change). So far, you're all about the foundations! Here's the rankings so far...

So I'm gonna get to work on a review of the Stila Poreless Putty Perfector and the Sally Hansen Airbrush Face Makeup and then go from there. If the Elf foundation and TF Born This Way are still high on the list tomorrow, then I'll work on those next, and so on. 

Thank you so much for your input...it really helps me to focus on what you guys really want to see. You're the best! :) 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig