I Need Your Help Please!

*UPDATE- A few of you said you were having trouble with the voting system so I think I fixed it...it works on my end, but let me know if it's not allowing you to vote! :)*

Some of my recently acquired makeup (this isn't even skincare/hair products!). 
I am putting myself on a mandatory no-buy for a while because over the past two months I've just gone bat-s*$# crazy buying a ton of stuff to review and haven't gotten around to it yet. That's where you come in! I'd love it if you could please fill out the survey below and let me know which products you'd like to see me review...I did something similar back in January and it really helped me to figure out which reviews should take priority over others. That way, I can be sure that I'm reviewing what you guys want to see. You can check off as many products as you'd like in the survey and I'll start working on reviews for the most popular requests and work my way down the list. Thank you guys so much!! XO

What makeup products would you like to see me review (check as many as you'd like).

Maybelline Baby Lips Gloss (all shades)
Lorac Pro Fiber Mascara
Laura Geller Baked Body Frosting in Tahitian Glow
Stila Perfectly Poreless Putty Perfector
Becca/Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin Perfector
Profusion Glamour Bar Palette
Pixi Natural Brow Duo
IT Cosmetics Brow Power
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
The Balm Mr. Write Now Eyeliners (3 shades)
The Balm Nude 'Tude Palette
Kiko Modern Tribes Bronzer
Kiko Eyeshadow (3 shades)
Kiko Ultra Glossy Stylo Lipstick (1 shade)
Hourglass Primers (Mineral and Serum)
ELF Foundation Serum
Bare Minerals 5 in 1 Cream Eyeshadows (3 shades)
BH Cosmetics new Studio Pro Foundation
BH Cosmetics Color Lock Lipstick (2 shades)
Sephora Collection Colorful Cheek Ink Gel
Sephora Collection Radiant Luminizing Drops
Sally Hansen Airbrush Face Makeup
Coastal Scents Revealed 1 and 2 Palettes
Colourpop Sheer Lippie Stix
Other
Please Specify:
Quiz Maker

4 comments

  1. I just put in my votes, thank you so much for doing this! I sometimes get tired of waiting for certain bloggers to review things I want to see so I am glad to be able to voice my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blogger program won't let me vote. It says I don't have permission to access the page. Not sure why because I can comment using the same account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not letting me vote, but I'm most interested in the BH products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK let me check it out you guys! Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig