Nars Audacious Mascara Coming Soon!

A new mascara from Nars is not something we see very often, but I just got the news that we will be seeing a new one this fall and it's got a crazy hook..actually a bunch of them! It's called Audacious Mascara ($26), and the brush actually has over 200 molded bristles and lengthening hooks to catch every lash and grip them as it coats.  It claims to separate, lengthen, and amplify while the tapered tip grabs the inner and outermost lashes and bottom fringe.
I have to say though...I'm having a little deja vu here because the whole "lash catching hook" thing sounds a lot like the claims on Benefit's Roller Lash that came out earlier this year (one of my faves, btw).  This brush looks totally different though, so I expect the results will be different too! 

Nars Audacious Mascara will be coming to Nars Boutiques and Nordstrom online on August 1, and at Sephora and Nars counters September 1. 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig