Freedom Makeup London is Here

Makeup Revolution's newest project is here...Freedom Makeup London! The website just launched today and I'm definitely curious and excited about it because Makeup Revolution is one of my favorite brands. Freedom Makeup is a bit more serious, with black and white packaging reminiscent of Make Up For Ever, but I was still able to find several "fun" products in this line that I've put on my wishlist. Here's a few of my picks:

The new Pro Glow in Pink Cat ($3.75) reminds me a lot of Too Faced's Leopard Blushing Bronzer. This one comes in a few different shades as well, but this one is my favorite!

The Pro Butters Lip Gloss ($4.50) in Cat's Whiskers is supposed to be a creamy, buttery yet lightweight gloss. I was drawn to this pinky-coral shade...it would be so perfect for summer!
 The Pro Contour Kit in Fair ($5.24) is definitely something you don't see everyday...most are too dark for me! There are other shades of course, but I was most excited about this one.
Pro Highlight in Brighten ($4.50) is a baked highlighter that I just can't pass up.  I love this shade for my cool toned fair skin!
 Finally, one of the great things about this new line is that they offer "full collections" at a discount.  So instead of paying $4.50 each for their Pro Melts Lipglosses, you can get all 8 shades for $26.97! They also offer similar bargains with their mono eyeshadows and other products throughout their website.  These claim to be a "melted lipstick lipgloss with a high definition, intense shine". So yeah...I definitely want all 8 shades!

Have you checked out Freedom Makeup London yet?  Has anything caught your eye? 

7 comments

  1. I'm really crushing on the leopard blush and the Pro Melts! I wonder if shipping will be as expensive as Makeup Revolution? I love their products but it costs $12 to get here to the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what the regular shipping will be but right now they're offering free shipping on any order over $23 until Monday June 8th!

      Delete
  2. So, are these available to ship to the US? I went to the website, and couldn't find any info about that. It doesn't have the ability to change prices to USD, like the Makeup Revolution site does. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey rachel I am actually on the site now and about to place an order and you can change it to usd.

      Delete
  3. Ha, ha. Ignore my previous comment, please. I found the conversion table. I also found them on Twitter, and they said they shipped worldwide. Please forgive my scatter-brained-ness. :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! I had trouble finding it too.. it's in a different spot than the Makeup Revolution site all the way at the top.

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig