Brand New L'Oreal Products for Summer 2015

L'oreal has some exciting new releases for Summer 2015, and a lot of you have reported spotting these in stores, such as CVS and Target. I haven't seen them yet, but it seems like my area is always the last to get everything! Included in the Summer lineup are two new True Match Lumi products... Liquid and Powder Illuminators, plus Colour Riche La Matte and La Laque Lip Pens. So without further ado, let's check 'em out! (Photo credits: Lorealparisusa.com)

First up are the Colour Riche Le Matte Lip Pen ($9.99). Right away, these remind me of the new Maybelline ColorBlur Velvet Matte lip pencils, just without the smudger on the end. But since Maybelline is owned by L'oreal, that's no big surprise...they have a tendency to copy each other. These come in 5 shades so far.

100 Matte For Me, 102 She's So Matte, 104 Game, Set & Matte
106 Made For Matte, and 108 Matte-r of Fact.
Next up are the Colour Riche La Lacque Lip Pens ($9.99). L'oreal took it a step further than Maybelline with glossy pens! These are supposed to be highly pigmented color that glides on in one precise stroke. These have a glossy lacquer-type finish.
201 Lacque-y Charm, 203 Lacquerized, 205 Lacque and Roll,
207 Lacque-y You, 209 Choco-lacque
Next is the True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator ($12.99). These come in three shades to flatter all skintones from cool to warm. Golden enhances warm skintones, while Ice is perfect for cooler skintones. Finally, Rose enhances yellow, peachy, pink or blue undertones for a neutral option. This is L'oreal's first liquid highlighter, so I'm excited to try these!


W101 Golden, C301 Ice, and N201 Rose
Last but not least are the True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminators ($12.99). These are blush and highlighter compacts that come in warm, cool and neutral shades, just like the liquid ones above. These look absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to get my hands on these. I should also mention that I follow @hermakeupmemoir on Instagram and she reposted a photo of these taken by @allthingslovely29 who spotted them at Target. I'm heading there this afternoon to see if my store has them.
So what do you think of all this newness?  I for one am beyond excited to try every single one of these products. L'oreal is my favorite drugstore brand...it's just a shame that their prices have gotten so high lately. It really limits how many I can purchase for review. 

8 comments

  1. These products look really awesome! Thanks for the post, this was really useful!
    Starrzbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I'm looking forward to finding these and trying them out. This is the first time in a long time that I want to try every product in a new collection. :)

      Delete
  2. I just saw the matte lip pencil on another blog and was wondering if you heard about them. They do sound like the Maybelline, but these seem to be more neutral while the maybelline ones are BRIGHT. Loreal has gotten expense, but NOT as expense as Physicians Formula. Their prices are crazy! Can't wait for these to hit my store.

    This might not be the place to ask, but I'm going to ask anyway. I have golden undertones along with a cool skin tone. Does this mean I should go for neutral products?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, these shades are way toned down. Also they seem to be promoting the Maybelline ones in a trendy way suggesting that you use them to get a gradient lip look. And YES, PF is totally priced like a mid range brand, not drugstore.
      I would say yes in regards to your skin...a cool toned product may not work with your undertones and vice versa. A neutral should work for most people so it's a safe bet! :)

      Delete
  3. Those Lumi Glow Illuminators are giving me shades of Hourglass. I'm excited to see swatches and reviews on these, especially the cool one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I like that one and the Rose one!

      Delete
  4. Disappointed with the Lumi Glow Illuminator - the glittery particles were not expected (I thought it would be more of a subtle glow. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's a bummer! I hate overly glittery formulas. :(

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig