NEW Maybelline ColorBlur Cream Matte Pencils at Walmart

The past few days, I've been seeing a lot of photos on Instagram of new Maybelline products that you guys have been finding at Walmart including Baby Lips Glosses, Color Blur Matte Lip Pencils and Better Skin Foundation and concealer. 
Sadly, I've checked three Walmarts in my area and none of them have any new products yet (I plan to check one more store tomorrow, but then I'm out of luck). 
However, I did see an empty ColorBlur display set up at one Walmart store I went to, so I'm hoping to see everything very soon! 

Have you spotted the new Maybelline products where you live? 

2 comments

  1. I found them ALL today (baby lip gloss, colorblur, the foundation and the ten new creamy mattes from maybelline. My Wal-Mart is very good about keeping things stocked.) I bought two of the new maybelline creamy matte lipsticks. I also bought the colorblur pencil in 'I like it mauve.' It was the ONLY one of it's color left. They are about $7.70 (live in Texas.) They are are a twist up and they feel like a VERY creamy eyeliner. Much creamier than the maybelline creamy mattes, you literally apply NO pressure and you get it. When I bought it on my lips, it didn't move at all. It felt more like a lip-stain rather than a pencil. I will say that the end thing honestly feels like a piece of cheap rubber and did NOTHING for the lip pencil, it just made it look uneven and a mess. There are I think 8-10 colors. The one I got, 'I like it mauve' has more purple undertones than mauve, and is MUCH brighter than the packaging. Hope this helps : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, thank you SO much for all the great info! I really want to try the Color Blur pencils now! I just checked Walmart and still nothing...sigh.

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig