I'm Dying to Try...

Lately, I've been seeing ads around the web for a brand called 100% Pure.  Have you guys seen this, or tried anything from this brand? They have makeup that's dyed with actual fruit! Let's take a look at a couple of their products...


First, I had see this foundation that's colored from peaches. Turns out it's called Fruit Pigmented Water Foundation.  It's $38...not cheap! In fact, it's similarly priced to an Urban Decay or Tarte foundation.  But just look at the ingredients:
(Organic Aloe Juice)*, Extract of Peach Fruit, Apricot Fruit, Carrot, Pomegranate, Cocoa Bean and Tomato Fruit/Leaf/Stem, Zinc Oxide, Acai Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Resveratrol (Red Wine Resveratrol), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin E, Rice Starch, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Candelilla Wax, Extracts of Rosemary Officinalis Leaf, Oregano Leaf, Thymus Flower/Leaf Extract, Vegetable Glycerine, Japanese Honeysuckle.
* Certified Organic

Every ingredient in this foundation is something I can pronounce! I feel compelled to try it because if it performs as good as what's inside the bottle, this might be an amazing find. 

Their Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti-Aging lipsticks ($28) are also all natural and claim to super moisturizing with shea butter, and pomegranate oil. Again, the ingredients in here totally blew me away...
Ingredients:
Organic Shea Butter*, Organic Pomegranate* Seed Oil, Organic Cocoa* Seed Butter, Extracts of Organic Cherry* Fruit, Organic Plum* Fruit, Cabernet Grape Fruit, Organic Raspberry* Fruit, Organic Blueberry* Fruit, Organic Blackberry* Fruit, Organic Peach* Fruit, Organic Apricot* Fruit, Organic Tomato* Fruit/Leaf/Stem, Organic Pomegranate*, Organic Chocolate*, Organic Rose Petals* Flower, Organic Lavender* Flower/Leaf/Stem and Cocoa Powder, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Leaf Extract 
* Certified Organic

100% Pure has an entire range of makeup and skincare products in addition to these. I've been checking out their website trying to decide what I want to try first! 
I'd love to hear from you if you've tried any of their products...what did you think? 


7 comments

  1. I have never heard of this company before but you definitely have me intrigued. Brands often like to say they're "all natural" even when they still contain dangerous chemicals, but this company seems like the real deal. I'd love to see some reviews before I pull the trigger (hint, hint!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmine, I definitely want to try this brand so hopefully reviews will be coming soon!

      Delete
  2. I love, love, love 100% Pure! The water foundation is very sheer, it might give light coverage when paired with their powder. For coverage, try the cream foundation. I use the healthy skin foundation plus powder and it's amazing but I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin. I mix it with the luminous primer, I love it and it doesn't break me out. Other products I use and love: Honey rose facial cleansing bar, red wine resveratrol eye cream, super fruits eye balm, the mascara in Blackberry, long last creamy concealer and sheer cherry lip gloss. Follow them on instagram and sign up for emails, they have deals often. I just ordered and got a gift with purchase worth $100 and I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thanks for all the info!! I'll definitely follow them on Instagram too. :)

      Delete
  3. would love to see some reviews on their stuff, I've tested their body stuff in store it smells so good and feels amazing just don't wanna pay that much for a lotion or soap haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see reviews too! This line looks so wonderful, I've been browsing their website for the past half hour and I can't decide what to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see reviews too! This line looks so wonderful, I've been browsing their website for the past half hour and I can't decide what to try.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig