NEW Sally Hansen Airbrush Face Makeup Spotted at Walmart

Today I was at Walmart looking for the new Maybelline Summer releases and while I didn't have any luck with those, I did spot an exciting new launch from Sally Hansen! 
Airbrush Face Makeup ($9.97) is a foundation version of their Airbrush Legs spray, which I love.  I was also a huge fan of Sally Hansen's Natural Beauty Airbrush Foundation that was part of the Carmindy (makeup artist from What Not to Wear) line at CVS several years back. I was so disappointed when that was discontinued, so I'm crossing my fingers that this is the same formula, just repackaged. 


I have no idea what's going on with the display here and why there's a huge black line that looks like it's giving the model a moustache (?) but anyway, it claims to give a "lightweight, flawless finish" and is oil free for all skin types. The display also says that this is a Walmart exclusive...so unfortunately, you'll have to pay a visit to Wally World if you want to try this.

This comes in 6 shades: 120 Classic Ivory, 200 Natural Beige, 220 Warm Beige, 240 Soft Honey, 320 Natural Tan, 340 Warm Caramel. I'm not sure if more shades will follow, but there are gaps in the numbers, so maybe?
Sally Hansen Airbrush Face Makeup in 120 Classic Ivory and 200 Natural Beige

Sally Hansen Airbrush Face Makeup in 200 Natural Beige, 220 Warm Beige, 240 Soft Honey

Sally Hansen Airbrush Face Makeup in 240 Soft Honey, 320 Natural Tan, 340 Warm Caramel
I picked one up in 200 Natural Beige, so look for a review coming soon! :)

7 comments

  1. I HAVE to find this! But I must say, I detest Walmart and yet everything new is showing up there first these days. How annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I used to find everything at Bed Bath & Beyond first but lately it's been Walmart. Not to mention they've been doing lots of exclusives. Must be trying to step up their game!

      Delete
  2. I bought this ten days ago and HATED it. The application of it is very nice (I used my beauty blender) and you don't need much. I got the shade Natural Beige and it made my face Oompa Loompa orange, and you could see my clogged pores as clear as day. The finish is nice, but that's it. Maybe you'll have better luck with a different shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I got natural beige because it was the second-lightest shade (I never get the lightest one). I hope it's not too dark/orange on me! I haven't tried it yet.

      Delete
    2. I use the warm honey, and it blends perfectly. I used it years ago, and this formula seems to be a lighter weight. I need to use a bit more for the desired coverage, but, for $10, it makes my skin look almost flawless. I love it !1

      Delete
  3. This might be a bit much, but could you post the ingredients list? I can't find it anywhere online and want to know if I should order it? My skin is so sensitive to certain ingredients :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy! No problem! I just added a photo of the ingredients to the post above. :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig