New Cake Beauty Be Delectable at Kohls

Canadian brand Cake Beauty has been at Kohls for a while now with their line of deliciously scented bath and body treats, but recently, I spotted a new collection called Natural Beauty that boasts high-end ingredients and natural formulas that are free of parabens, sodium chloride, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, GMOs, mineral oil, petrolatum, gluten & triclosan.  Let's take a closer look...


The first two products I spotted were the Daily Dry Oil ($18)and Bronzing Body Lotion ($20).  Since I have super pale skin and am afraid of self tanners because they tend to look unnatural on me, I'm intrigued by body bronzers because they offer a no-commitment glow. I'll be honest, when I first saw this, it looked orange and shimmery in the bottle, but I pumped a little on my arm and rubbed it in. Oh.My.God this stuff is amazing! It left the most beautiful, subtle glow that's perfect for fair skin and it absorbed so, so fast, it was dry in like, 10 seconds. It also made my skin feel like silk. I added a little bit more to see if you could build the color, and you definitely can, while still looking totally natural and not orange at all! I wanted to buy it right then and there but it was sold out...I'm guessing everyone else that tried it had to have it too! Then I went to another Kohls nearby and they only had 1 left, so I got one immediately. I was so amazed by the bronzing lotion, I didn't end up trying the Daily Dry Oil, but I plan to go back and try it out.

Here's a sign they had for the bronzing lotion...it literally does everything it claims to do.  I have tried other body bronzers in the past but they're always thick and tacky and take forever to dry. They're also usually too dark for my skin and end up looking strange once I go outside.  Not this one...it just melts into your skin so easily and feels like silk, all while looking like a natural tan. I plan to stock up on this and order more online because it's sold out in all of the Kohls near me now that I bought the last one.
The other two products in the line are the Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream ($12) and the Triple Moisture Body Lotion ($14).  Both are unscented, which I actually like because they won't compete with my perfume. Once I used the testers, I was completely sold and purchased them both. They have a thick, ultra moisturizing texture that feels like whipped butter but they soak in really really fast, so within a minute, they're completely dry and my skin feels like velvet with no residue.
I plan to post full reviews on all of these products after I've used them for a while, but I wanted to let you know about these so you can test them out the next time you're at Kohls.  I happened to grab these while they were 30% off, so if you wait for a sale, you can get a pretty good deal, especially if you have coupons. I got the Bronzing Lotion, Hand Cream and Body Cream for a total of $32!
You can check out these products plus the rest of the Cake Beauty Be Delectable line at Kohls.

6 comments

  1. Just purchased!!!! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Kohls to try the bronzing lotion today and there was only one left at my location as well. I used the tester on my arm and oh baby this is a fair-skinned girls dream! It's just perfect, the color isn't orange and not too dark it just looks like I got a tan (well a tan for me- it's subtle). Of course I bought it and encourage anyone reading this to go to Kohls and try it for yourself. It makes your skin so soft and smooth also. I think I'll order a backup online because I have a feeling this bottle will go fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathleen, thanks for the mini review! I'm sure it'll help a lot of readers out! :)

      Delete
  3. Ok, I'm seriously going there right now to see if they have the bronzing lotion. I am fair too and my legs are so white I can't even bring myself to wear shorts yet. I will report back : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie,
      Definitely! I'd love to hear what you think of it. :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig