Too Faced Love Flush Blush Coming Soon!

When it comes to girly and adorable packaging, Too Faced never fails to disappoint.  I spotted these brand new blushes on Too Faced creator Jerrod Blandino's Instagram page and I cannot wait until these come out...I want them all!
They're the Love Flush blushes, new for Fall 2015 (so they should be launching in the next few weeks) and just like the Sweethearts blush, they come in heart shaped containers...except instead of cardboard, these are in beautiful plastic compacts! Keep reading after the jump for inside photos...
Image Credit: Jerrod Blandino on Instagram
On the box, it says "Long-lasting 16-hour blush" and it looks like they come in 6 shades, but there definitely could be more. 
Image Credit: Jerrod Blandino on Instagram
Here are all of the shades inside the compacts...how pretty are these?! I want every color. 
The powder has a cute raised pattern with bunnies and flowers...here's a close-up:

I feel like I'm having a What About Bob moment right now- Gimmie Gimmie, I need, I need I need! Ah, love that movie, haha!


I have no idea how much these will be yet, or when they'll arrive in stores or on TooFaced.com, but I'm going to guess we'll see them next month.  The new Born This Way foundation I posted about the other day is also part of the Fall 2015 collection and the release date for that is June 15th. Stay tuned! 

8 comments

  1. stop!!! They look so cute! I need them in my life too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They need to just stop with the cuteness...or I'm going to go broke! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. OMG yes!! I knew it reminded me of something from childhood. That's awesome.

      Delete
  3. OMG, those are too adorable. If the blush is decent, I'm going to have to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, they remind me of heart-shaped sweet tarts! It's way TOO cute. The pink one is calling my name (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig