Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion Pearl Aura and Wonder Pore Black Sheet Mask

This month, Etude House has a lot of exciting new products and they sent me a couple to try...the Precious Mineral Any Cushion Pearl Aura ($18) and the Wonder Pore Black Sheet Mask ($3). Let's take a look...

I've reviewed a few different Precious Mineral Any Cushion formulas in the past...the Original and the Moist one, but this one is totally different! It has a pearlized brightener right inside the cushion that mixes with the foundation.

From the outside, the compact looks the same as the others, except that the sponge has little stars on it...so cute!

Inside, there are six circles in the sponge that are filled with a beautiful pearly highlight.

When I first touched the sponge to my skin after picking up some of the product in the compact, I noticed that the highlighter and foundation weren't blended and looked streaky. Luckily, a quick swipe with the sponge fixed that and my skin was left with a shimmery glow and a nice medium coverage.

Wonder Pore Black Sheet Mask is a 10-in-1 solution for troubled skin or skin with large pores. It's a charcoal mask made with oak tree charcoal that's cooked in a kiln with a temperature of over 1,000 degrees! I'm sure you've heard that charcoal pulls impurities out of the skin like a magnet, so imagine an entire mask made of charcoal...pretty cool.
This mask claims to:

Balance the skin's ideal pH level
Refine skin tone
Keep the elasticity of pores
Remove pollution from the skin's surface
Cleanse the inside of pores with a cooling effect
Deep Clean Pores
Minimize the appearance of pores
Control a large amount of sebum
Moisturize the skin
Create a smooth, glass-like texture.

The mask itself is black and based on the photo below, it looks like it fits really well...some sheet masks are very loose and don't stay on well. I haven't had the opportunity to try this mask yet...having a 2 year old means I don't get a lot of "me" time and I'm worried about wearing it in front of him because he might get scared. But I'm really looking forward to using this, it looks awesome!

Overall, I was glad I got to try both new products! The Precious Mineral Any Cushion Pearl Aura creates a beautiful dewy glow for Summer and the Wonder Pore black sheet mask is a luxury that I can't wait to try. Have you tried any of the new products from Etude House this month? I'd love to hear about it! 

**Disclaimer- I received the products in this review from Etude House to try, but all opinions are my own. I was not paid to write this review.**

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig