BeautyMP Makeup Pumps Review

Few things annoy me in the makeup world more than a foundation without a pump.  It happens mainly in the drugstore, but even higher end brands do it as well.  Sometimes, a certain brand will put a pump on one formula and not another, for example...L'oreal.  Their True Match foundation doesn't have a pump, yet True Match Lumi does! It's a mystery I'll never understand, but thankfully, BeautyMP has a solution! They carry pumps to fit just about every foundation so you're sure to find the one you need.


BeautyMP was kind enough to send me pumps for two of my favorite drugstore foundations that I use all the time...L'oreal True Match ($6.99) and Revlon Colorstay ($6.99). Having pumps for these is so exciting because it's more hygienic, less messy, and less wasteful!
The True match pump fit perfectly and comes with a clear cap to use when traveling. The Colorstay pump fit tightly but because the neck of the bottle is very long the pump didn't quite make it all the way down past all the threads.  However, it's purely a cosmetic issue because it's tight-fitting and secure, and it won't leak. The Colorstay pump doesn't have a cap, but it locks into place by turning it to avoid spills during travel.
Both pumps work perfectly and dispense just the right amount of product!
Overall, this is such a great idea! Check out the BeautyMP website to find pumps for your favorite pump-less foundations! They carry pumps for Clinique, Estee Lauder, Nars, Rimmel, Covergirl, Neutrogena, MAC and more! 
Most pumps are $6.99 each or 2 for $12.

**Disclosure- The products featured in this review were provided to me by BeautyMP.  This in no way influenced my opinion...all views expressed are my own. I was not paid to write this review.**

3 comments

  1. This is an awesome idea! I have a Neutrogena foundation that doesn't come with a pump, and it's so thick that even if I bang the bottle on the bathroom counter, the foundation doesn't come out. It's almost $11 for a pump ( $ 6.99 pump +$3.99 shipping), but I think it's worth it if you can re-use the pump for the next bottle. (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! At first I was thinking the cost of the pump is similar to the cost of a drugstore foundation but being able to reuse it really helps!

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig