Allergen-Free Perfume- Now at Sephora

Sephora has started carrying a new perfume by Juliette Has a Gun called "Not a Perfume".  This is a single-note scent that's fresh, clean, and hypoallergenic.  It's made with only one note...Ambroxan which is synthetic ambergris (gray amber).

According to Sephora.com:
It is for the woman who is unclassifiable, who does not usually like perfumes or likes to smell like she is wearing nothing at all.  It is entirely allergen free, and noticed only by others, not by the wearer. 





I'm not sensitive to fragrances but I do like scents that are more subtle and wear close to the skin, so I'm really intrigued by this one. Still, $135...yikes! It's pricey but for those of you who can't wear perfumes due to allergies or other sensitivities, it may be worth it!
You can purchase Not A Perfume at Sephora.

2 comments

  1. I have never heard of this brand but I haven't been able to wear fragrances for years due to a reaction I had. I also can't stand to be around people wearing perfume. But I miss smelling nice so even though this is way outside my normal beauty budget I think I'll give this a go. The best thing about sephora is I can return it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Loralie,
      That's very true! I love that policy...I don't abuse it of course, but it's nice to know that you're not throwing money down the drain if something doesn't work for you. I would gladly spend more money on a product if I know it'll work for me. Sometimes you actually spend less on one product than trying out several different cheaper options! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig