The ELF Elsa Collection is Now at Walgreens

I've been seeing reports and photos of the new ELF Elsa line at Walgreens, but my local store didn't carry it...until today!
There are so many cute products and this is the first time I've wanted almost everything in a Disney Princess collection!
The Beauty Book ($12.99) contains 8 eyeshadows named after characters in the movie, a highlighter, 2 eye pencils, and a lip color.

There's also an eyeshadow palette ($6.99) with beautiful shades in it, and a bronzer/blush/highlighter palette ($6.99) that reminds me of Urban Decay's Flushed palettes!
There are also three lip gloss shades ($2.99 each).
Finally, there's an eyeshadow/liner pot in a champagne shade called "Let it Go ($4.99)".  It looks so beautiful!
Have you spotted this collection at your local Walgreens yet?  Or have you tried any of these new products?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig