NYC Cosmetics Beautyifying Blushable BB Cream Stick Review and Swatches

A few days ago, I posted about the new Limited Edition Spring 2015 collection from NYC Cosmetics and reviewed a new shade of the Twistable Intense Lip Color (see that post here) and today, I wanted to share some swatches of the new Beautifying Blushable BB Cream Sticks.  So let's take a look...

These technically aren't new...they were actually discontinued a while ago (why?? I'll never understand) and I'm so glad they're back because they're amazing. They've been renamed too...they used to be called Blushable Cream Sticks and now they've added in the word "Beautifying", making it BB (Beautifying Blushable Cream Stick). 
These two shades were in the Limited Edition display at Kmart, so I'm not sure how long they'll stick around.  The first one is called Soho Pink (001) and it's a beautiful mauve-y rose shade.  The second shade is called Never Sleeping Pink (002) and it's a bright coral pink. 

They come in a twistable stick form and they glide on so soft and easily with a ridiculous amount of pigment! Check these swatches out...
Left: Soho Pink 001/ Right: Never Sleeping Pink 002
They blend out easily for a sheer pop of color, so don't worry that you'll end up with clown cheeks. These are hands-down my favorite blush sticks at the drugstore...maybe anywhere for that matter. They last a long time, come with a lot of product in the tube, are super easy to use, and are highly pigmented. I like them way better than Maybelline's Master Glaze blushes because these aren't as dewy...they dry down to a velvety matte finish and they also last longer.
Unfortunately, I don't remember how much I paid for them, but I believe it was around $3 each...they're a steal!
Run to your local Kmart to grab these before they're gone. If you've seen this display anywhere other than Kmart, please post a comment below.  I know that not all readers live near a Kmart, so it would be awesome to know about any other stores that might be carrying this display right now!


Earn money just for shopping online:


4 comments

  1. Would love to see a pic of them blended out!! Loving the look of Soho Pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw them at my local kmart store in las vegas that was a month ago though probably sold put

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay they're back! So happy, now I can use the ones I hoarded when they dc'd them knowing I will see more eventually.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig