J. Cat Liptitude Hydrating Stain Coming Soon

J. Cat Beauty just posted a little teaser to their Instagram page today about a new lip product they'll be releasing soon (follow them to get updates as to when). It's called Liptitude and claims to be a 24/7 Hydrating Stain!

From @jcatbeauty on Instagram

I keep wishing that someone would come out with a truly hydrating lip stain...maybe this will be it! I'm a fan of their Wonder Lip Paints, so I have high hopes for these.
What do you think? Interested to try them?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig