Redken Extreme Length Collection Now In Stores!

I spotted a new Redken line over the weekend at Ulta called Extreme Length.  It claims to help your hair to grow up to 6" in a year (vs. the average 3").  I'm all for my hair growing twice as fast! Wonder if it really works?
There are two products available so far:


Extreme Length Sealer ($24)- Redken Extreme Length Sealer for all types of distressed hair.
Benefits:
  • Formulated with biotin
  • Extreme Length system of Shampoo, Primer and Sealer helps achieve your maximum length -up to 6" in a year
  • Leave-in treatment helps prevent damage and breakage
  • Helps reduce the appearance of split ends
Extreme Length Primer ($22)- Redken Extreme Length Primer for all types of distressed hair.
Benefits:
  • Formulated with biotin
  • Extreme Length system of Shampoo, Primer and Sealer helps achieve your maximum length -up to 6" in a year
  • Provides weightless conditioning
  • Builds strength from root to tip
I'm trying to grow my hair out again, so I really want to try these! I've had really good results with most Redken products I've tried, so I'm hopeful for these.  What do you think? Are you interested in trying these? 

3 comments

  1. i went to three separate ulta stores in my area today after seeing you post about this! none of the stores had it or knew when they were getting it, but it's already up on ulta.com so i might have to bite the bullet and pay for shipping. i'm so impatient, i just wanna have it now! :) i've lost about 1/2 my hair over the last 18 months due to illness and medications, so i'm looking for anything to help me strengthen and regrow my hair. i've literally tried EVERYTHING else, so maybe this will be my miracle product!? fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hate when that happens! When it's up on the website but not in the store. I'm so impatient...I never want to wait for shipping! I also want to try it! My hair grows too slow. :(

      Delete
  2. Hair Cuttery has it and it's totally amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig