New Makeup Revolution I Heart Obsession Palettes - Stila Dupes!

Makeup Revolution has just launched a new line of palettes called I Heart Obsession $6.16 each, and they all look like they could be dupes for the Stila Eyes are the Windows palettes!  Granted, they have 10 shades while the Stila palettes have 12, but they look like they definitely have some dupe shades in there.

Born To Die is a taupe-y neutral palette and looks similar to Stila's Soul palette. 
West End Girls has deeper shades and reminds me of Stila Spirit. 
Paris looks similar to Stila Mind 
Wild is the Wind could be a Stila Body dupe with it's blues and purples
Here are the Stila palettes for comparison:
It would be worth it to swatch these and do some comparisons because the Stila palettes are $49, so it would be great to have some dupes, even if they're not 100% exact.

There's a fifth I Heart Obsession palette called Pure Cult that looks like a Naked 3 dupe as well!
I'm going to check these out and hopefully give you some swatch comparisons in the coming weeks!  


No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig