Mally Beauty on HauteLook Tomorrow!

Mally fans, guess what?  Tomorrow at 11am EST (8am Pacific), Mally Beauty will be on HauteLook and that means you'll be able to save 50, 60, even 70% off (or more)!

If you're not a member of HauteLook yet, it's free to join.  I have no way of knowing which products will be included in the sale, but I'm hoping it's some of these:

Volumizing Mascara $20- This is one of the best volumizing mascaras I've ever used, but is $20 normally so I'm hoping to score a bargain.
Evercolor Eyeshadow Sticks ($25 each)- These are my favorite eyeshadow sticks...totally bulletproof and last forever! (See my review here)

Poreless Face Defender ($40)- This is a mattifying balm that my dry skin likes so much better than powder.  Just pat it on and your makeup lasts all day!
My advice would be to sign up for HauteLook tonight so that you're all ready to go tomorrow as soon as the sale goes live because products sell out very quickly...the popular ones within minutes!
I'll be at my computer at 11am tomorrow...I can't wait to see what's going to be part of the sale!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig