Kardashian Beauty Hair Line Spotted at Bed, Bath & Beyond

When I spotted the new Kardashian Beauty hair line at Bed, Bath and Beyond this morning and posted the photos to Instagram, I had no idea that it would be my most liked, most visited post to date (or that Khloe herself would be among those who liked it!). So, since my Instagram account is literally blowing up over this, I figured I would do a quick blog post for those of you who aren't on Instagram. 

I had seen that the line was going to be sold at Ulta, but since I don't have an Ulta close by, I was happy to see it land at Bed, Bath and Beyond! 
First, I picked up the Blow Dry Cream and the Black Seed Dry Oil.  Then I decided to also grab the Dry Conditioner because I've never tried one before and my 2nd day ends usually need some love.
I also spotted  a Dry Shampoo, Hair Spray, Volume Foam, and Curl Defining Cream Gel.

Are you excited to try this line?  Or have you already purchased it at Ulta?  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

3 comments

  1. What's the price point? Not too expensive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The three products I bought were $14.99 each...not drugstore cheap, but not super expensive either. At least at Bed, Bath & Beyond you can use their 20% off coupons.

      Delete
  2. do not see a reason to line the pockets of these celebrity fools

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig