New Flower Products Spotted at Walmart!

Yesterday, I spotted some new Flower by Drew Barrymore products at Walmart and the entire display had been changed around and cleaned up.  Last week when I was there it looked so empty and was a complete mess of clearance products mixed in with regular, I was wondering for a minute if the line was going to be discontinued...there was hardly anything there.  But good news!  They must have been clearing out old products to make way for some new ones.  I posted a few of these on Instagram last night, but here's the full list. Let's take a look! 

First I saw 5 new brushes.  A lot of you have mentioned seeing these over the past couple of months so they're not brand new, but this is the first time I'm seeing them at my local Walmart.  
There's a Powder Brush, a Liquid Foundation Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Eyeliner Brush, and Lip/Concealer Brush.  They look really nice but I wasn't able to feel them so I'm not sure what the quality is like.  I'd love to hear from you if you've tried them, so please leave a comment below if you have!
Next I spotted the Daily Brightening Undereye Cover Creme ($8.98). There were four shades and they appear to be rollerball-style concealers.  Typically concealers in this type of packaging are lightweight, but I'm curious because these are called "Cover Creme" which makes me think that they have more coverage.  I purchased one, so we'll see soon enough!



The next new product I saw was That's So Kohl Eyeliners ($7.98). They come in 5 shades and have a creamy, slightly chubby eyeliner on one end with a smudger on the other.  I'm really liking that rose gold shade!  It also comes in Tell Me No Lilacs, Electric Volt, Espresso, and Total Blackout.
There were also two new mascaras! The first one is called Outstretched Lengthening Mascara and the other is called Intensif-eye Volumizing Mascara.  Both have a plastic brush with bristles at the tip, which reminds me of Benefit's They're Real and Revlon's Photoready 3D Volume.
The next photo shows two products...Eye 2 Eye Eye Marker and Volumizing Mascara and Double Take Eye Marker and Creme Eyeshadow.  These are 2-in-1 products that would be handy for travel or for keeping in your purse.
Eye 2 Eye ($9.98) has a smudge-proof marker on one side and mascara at the other end. It comes in two shades, Intense Black and Midnight Bloom.
Double Take ($9.98) has a marker on one end and a creme eyeshadow stick on the other.  It comes in three shades, Poolside Kiss, Lovely Lilac, and Steel a Kiss.
Finally, I spotted Lip Radiance High Shine Lip Lacquer ($7.98).  These come in 5 shades (I purchased Autumn Rose which is a beautiful marsala shade) and they're really pigmented, like a liquid lipstick but with the feel and shine of a gloss.  I'm loving it so far!
I'm really excited about all the new products from Flower!  I want to try them all, but I did purchase a few to try and review for you in the coming days and weeks so stay tuned!

2 comments

  1. Oooh, aahh! I love waking up to new makeup product sightings. Looks like I have to take a trip to Walmart now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you use the Intesif-eye volumizing mascara?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig