Bioderma Cleansing Micellar Water is Coming to the US!

A few weeks ago, I reviewed Simple Skincare's new Micellar Water, a non-rinse cleansing water (see my post here). Micellar waters have been huge in Europe and Canada for years and the most popular brand is Bioderma. Several readers told me that they travel to Canada to get it or have to pay high international shipping costs when ordering online.

Well I have good news! Bioderma is coming to the US and will be available soon on the Beautylish site!
Currently, you can head over to their site and enter your email address here to be notified when it becomes available. Yay!

2 comments

  1. Merle Norman Cleansing Water is a micellar water that works great and is pretty easy to find. Just another option for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since US is near to French I was thought Bioderma products is easily find there, hehe I was wrong. Bioderma is already available in Indonesia more than 1 years I think.;)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig