New Physicians Formula Super BB and Super CC Spotted in Stores!

Physicians Formula has added some new products to their existing Super BB and Super CC lines and I spotted them today at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  
The Super BB Stick ($11.29) looks like a highlighter or stick foundation, but the description says that it perfects, conceals, smoothes, brightens, moisturizes, protects, firms, primes and fills, softens lines, and is long-wearing. Phew! I hope it can really do all that!
The All-in-One Beauty Balm for Cheeks and Lips ($5.99) looks like an Eos Lip Balm...it's a little silver and white ball with a balm inside that can be used on lips and cheeks! I'm not sure if it's a stain or just color, but I purchased one so we'll soon fimd out! It comes in two shades: Pink and Peach.
The All-in-One Beauty Balm Bronzer and Blush Duo ($11.29) looks interesting as well! It's supposed to have airbrushing and line-softening properties, and comes in two shades...Light and Light/Medium.
The Super CC Compact Cream ($11.99) is supposed to be anti-aging and color correcting. Cream makeup tends to get heavy and cakey on me, but they also give a lot of coverage so I'm really hoping I like this one!

The Super CC Instant Blurring Eye Cream ($11.29) is supposed to be an eye cream, primer, concealer, and eye shadow base! This is another product I just had to buy. The packaging says that it instantly blurs around the eye area, so I'm really excited to try it!

All of the products have instant $3 off coupons on them so if you decide to go pick these up, don't forget to use the coupons!
Do any of these new products sound interesting to you? Are you planning on trying any of them?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig