New Makeup Revolution Radiant Lights Highlighting Powders + Free Gift!

Makeup Revolution has done it again and released more new products for me to obsess over.  I literally just got my last MR haul in the mail yesterday and they have me already wanting to place another order.
Radiant Light ($7.89 each) are three highlighting powders that look like they could be Hourglass Ambient Light dupes!

Description
Radiance & Light in a compact. Swoon at our new breathtaking NEW Radiant Lights Illuminating Baked Powders.

Subtle shades to breathe illumination and light in to the complexion.
Baked to perfection our Radiant Lights will bring Instant Illumination to Your Skin or specific Highlighting. Enclosed in handbag friendly mirror compact and available in 3 stunning shades. Breathe, Exhale and Glow

Radiant Light powders in Exhale, Breathe and Glow


At least by the photos, these look really similar to the Hourglass palette below!
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palettte ($58 at Sephora).

Or even The Balm's Mary, Cindy and Betty Lou-manizer dupes!


Today through 12/15, Makeup Revolution is giving away a free gift with a $40 purchase! 

You get: 
The You're Gorgeous Palette
Wow! Lip Glosses in "I Woke Up Like This" and "Supersonic"


I think I'm ready to place another order...how about you? 

3 comments

  1. I'm making a list of all the products I want so I can get them at once. These sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see these compared to some of their other highlighters-- I ordered 'Peach Lights' and 'Goddess of Love' and they are nearly identical. I totally love them, but I reeeeeeally dont need a third :)

    (btw, if you *are* putting in another order, I recommend 'Ultra Sculpt & Contour Kit Ultra Fair' and the baked eyeshadow in 'Pure and Innocent'. 'Pure and Innocent' has a dupe of a limited-edition Maybelline duochrome 'Olive Martini'. I have been rationing out that Maybelline eyeshadow for two years!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I have SO many highlighters I can't believe I want these, haha. Thanks for the suggestions, I was looking at the Ultra Sculpt and Contour and now you've convinced me. I'll have to check out that eyeshadow...sounds beautiful!

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig