NEW Hair Products at Walgreens from OGX, Pantene, Hask, Garnier, L'oreal and TRESsemme!

I was at Walgreens tonight and wandered into the haircare aisle.  I've been seeing a ton of new makeup placed up high on top of the shelves, but hadn't seen any new haircare products up there. Then I realized that they placed all the new products on the highest shelf of the haircare aisle mixed in with everything else, not on top of the shelving unit with all of the makeup.  I'm not sure if your store is doing this, but it can't hurt to check!

There were a ton of new OGX products including:

Quenching Coconut Curls shampoo and conditioner-


Intensely Invigorating Eucalyptus Mint shampoo and conditioner-

Heavenly Hydration Cherry Blossom shampoo and conditioner-

Argan Oil of Morocco Miracle In-Shower Oil for Skin and Hair 

Moisture + Vitamin B5 Weightless Oil Mist-
Healing + Vitamin E Penetrating Oil- 

Plus, there was another Garnier Full and Plush product to add to the ones I've been showing you the past week or so. For those who didn't see my other posts, Garnier has released a Full and Plush line with a shampoo, conditioner and Ends Plumper (which I purchased a few weeks ago, pictured below) and now today I also spotted a Voluptuous Blow Out Cream. 

Hask has launched a Monoi line (hoping it's a Carol's Daughter dupe!) which includes hair oil, shampoo and conditioner so far.
I also spotted an Almond Oil Thickening shampoo mixed in with the Monoi line so I'm assuming there's a conditioner to go along with that, they must not have put it out yet.

Next, I'm really excited about L'oreal's newest addition to the EverPure family...Blonde Brass Banisher (try saying that three times fast!).  My blonde is always turning brassy due to all of the minerals in our well water, so I can't wait to try this!


Pantene also has some new additions to their Expert line- Dry Defy and Fade Defy.  My Walgreens only had the Fade Defy shampoo out but I'm sure we'll see a matching conditioner at some point!

Also part of the Pantene Dry Defy line is Velvet Creme Infusion (I'm guessing it's a leave-in styling product or leave-in conditioner?).

Finally, TRESsemme has released a Runway Collection that includes Get Sleek Perfect Polish Blow Dry Balm and Make Waves Hi Def Shaping Gel Cream. 

So are you excited about all the new hair releases so far?  Which ones do you want to try?  I'm guessing this is just the tip of the iceberg since many of these collections seem incomplete right now. They were just out on the shelves wherever they could make room for them so it was difficult to pick out the new products among the existing ones!  I'll update you guys as more new things come in!


1 comment

  1. I'm excited to try the coconut curl and tresemme

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig