E.L.F Mattifying Balm is Now Available!

Several weeks ago, I posted about a new product E.L.F. Cosmetics was releasing called
Studio HD Mattifying Balm, $6 and I just spotted it on their website!

e.l.f. Studio HD Mattifying Balm
According to the website, this balm "Minimizes the appearance of pores, mattifies skin, and absorbs excess oil for a shine-free, flawless look. The clear formular is infused with Vitamin E, Jojoba, Almond, and Grape to help nourish the skin. This portable mirrored compact is perfect for oil control touch ups on-the-go." 

You can use this over or under makeup, and it reminds me of Mally's Face Defender.  I really hope it's a dupe, because I wasn't impressed by the Cover Girl TruMagic balm that had similar claims.  

Either way, I think an ELF haul is in order, because kind of like Lays potato chips, I can't just stop at one thing when I shop at ELF...all the $1 and $3 bargains just get me! So I'll be picking this up along with a bunch of other stuff...look for a haul post and reviews soon!

You can check this out at Eyeslipsface.com.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig