Etude House My Castle Hand Cream Review

I got my Etude House Pink Box this week, and inside was the most adorable set of hand creams I have ever seen.  Get ready for all kinds of cuteness!

What it Is: A set of 4 hand creams packaged like little princess castles.
What it Does: Super moisturizing formula comes in four scents, each inside it's own castle. The box also turns into a display!
What it Costs: $24
Where to Get It: Etudehouse.com
Quick Rating: Thumbs up!

I was so surprised when I opened my Pink Box and saw this adorable set of My Castle Hand Creams. Etude House is well known for their cute packaging, so I always expect it to be girly and pretty. But these castles are in some of the best packaging I've seen yet!

They come in a cardboard box with a handle that can be transformed into a display, which I'll show you below.
 Each castle has its own unique look and scent. They're made of hard plastic (like a toy) with a twist-off lid.

The scents are:

ICE FROZEN - This is a magical "Ice Frozen Castle" hand cream with ice floral fragrance.
FOREVER ROSE - This is an elegant and feminine "Forever Rose Castle" hand cream with rose floral fragrance.
PINK WISH - This is a beauty wish fulfilling "Pink Wish Castle" hand cream with fruity floral fragrance.
SWEET COOKIE - This is a most sweet and happy "Sweet Cookie Castle" hand cream with sweet vanilla fragrance.
Left to right: Ice Frozen, Forever Rose, Pink Wish, and Sweet Cookie.
When you twist off the cap, the hand cream is inside. It's a different experience using hand cream this way, since I'm used to squeezing it from a tube. You just have to scoop it out with a finger, similar to using lotion or body butter in a jar.

 The formula contains Shea Butter and 6 types of organic herbs: Centella asiatica Urban, aloe, lavender, lemon verbena, marshmallow root, chamomile. 
It sinks in very fast with no greasiness and my hands felt like velvet! You might think that the playful packaging would mean that the product inside wasn't serious, but Etude House always uses the best ingredients in their products. I love that they offer cute, whimsical packaging with amazing formulas-that's the way it should be! Who says that good quality products need to be boring?



My favorite scents are Ice Frozen, which is fresh and clean, and Sweet Cookie, which smells like a vanilla cookie with a hint of coconut (I can't stop smelling it!). Pink Wish is fruity and reminds me of scents at Bath and Body Works, though I can't pinpoint exactly which ones, and Forever Rose smells just like a rose garden!

The box also has perforated edges that you can pop out to turn it into a display for your dresser.
These are small enough to fit in your purse and for the past week, I've been using them out in public. So many people have stopped me to ask what it was...young and old! I've had Moms ask me where to buy it for their teen daughters and 30-somethings like myself ask me where to get them because they loved the unique packaging.
You can now order this set through Etude House's new US website here, and you can also buy them individually here for $6 each if you don't want the whole set.
Have you tried ant of Etude House's products yet? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig