L'Oreal La Palette Nude, Perfection Brow Artiste and More Coming Soon?

I'm totally into spoilers and always want to know what's coming next, so I like to visit the European drugstore websites to see what's new in beauty across the pond. In the U.S., we tend to get a lot of the same products, they just launch in Europe and Canada before the U.S. for reasons I cannot explain. Here's a post I did a few months ago on some new Maybelline products that launched over the summer and may be heading our way in the next few months. 

The most exciting launch recently in the U.K is La Palette Nude from L'Oréal with 10 nude shades and a double-ended brush. The Maybelline Nudes palette was such a letdown for me, but then again I've never been impressed with Maybelline Eyeshadows. L'Oreal on the other hand, makes some amazing shadows (Infallible!) so they have the potential to make an awesome nudes palette. I *hope* we get it here for Holiday or in January, but it could be Spring before it arrives. 


Also from L'Oréal, is a plumping fiber brow gel called Perfection Brow Artiste. These are all the rage lately here in the U.S. It has a mini brush like Benefit Gimme Brow and Hard Candy Brows Now and it's a tinted formula infused with fibers! 
Now for some new Maybelline releases! 

Master Graphic is a wide angled liquid eyeliner that can create wide or sharp lines with an angled tip. It looks as wide as a Crayola marker, so I wonder how easy it would be to use?

 Maybelline Brow Satin is a double ended brow product that has a first-of-its-kind gel pen to set your brows in place, then use the other side with the cream powder to fill in the gas for a natural look. I'm really intrigued by this!

The Colossal Go Extreme has a "superloading wand" and "blackout pigmements" for "bold, leather black intensity". A superloading wand sounds clumpy...but I won't know until I can try it!
Last but not least, Maybelline Big Eyes Liner. It has a white end for opening up the eyes and a black end for defining. Not a new concept, but the fact that it's all in one pencil is a space saver since I use 2 separate products to get this effect right now. 
What products would you like to see at a drugstore near you?  

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig