Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Eye Roller Review

This review is for the new Garnier BB Eye Roller that has a really loooong name- Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Eye Roller (think I'll just stick with BB Eye Roller). It claims to have 5 benefits, making it an all-in-one solution for tired eyes.
I first spotted this at Walgreens and posted it to my Facebook site earlier this week. 

 According to the packaging, its supposed to:
1. Correct Dark Circles
2. Minimize Puffiness
3. Awaken Skin
4. Even skin tone
5. Hydrate


I got mine at Walgreens but I found it online at Ulta for $13.49. It comes in a cute little tube with a rollerball to apply it with. I like rollerball eye products, since they usually make it easy to apply and just quickly blend with your fingers. This one wasn't as liquidy as L'Oreal's CC Visible Lift roller, so it took several passes back and forth to get enough product out.


 I chose the shade Fair/Light but it also comes in Light/Medium. The fair shade was a tiny bit darker than my skin, but not too bad. If you're fair, you'll definitely need to use the Fair/Light- and I'm not sure why they didn't make a dark shade.
Here it is after applying it under my eye. I found it to be creamy yet lightweight and it blended in easily and seamlessly with no creasing or accentuating wrinkles at all! It also didn't sink into wrinkles throughout the day either.
Below are my before and afters. I don't have a ton of darkness under my eyes but you can definitely see some, plus my under eye area just looks tired as well.
Keep in mind, this is not a concealer, but an eye brightener/anti-puffiness product so its not going to cover anything too dark. It didn't cover my freckles at all, but it got rid of the reddish-purple under my eye and made the whole area seem brighter and more awake.


Here are my eyes side by side- here's where you can really see the difference (sorry I went a little cross-eyed looking at the camera, haha)! The eye on the left side of the photo has the Garnier BB Roller and the eye on the right side has nothing. You can see how the left one looks more awake and fresh, while the one on the right has some darkness and a little bit of a bag underneath.
So does this live up to it's claims?

1. Correct Dark Circles- Yes, to a certain extent. It probably won't cover moderate to severe ones though.
2. Minimize Puffiness- Yes definitely!
3. Awaken Skin- Yes, my eye area looked much more awake.
4. Even skin tone- Yes.
5. Hydrate- Yes somewhat. It won't take the place of an eye cream, but it wasn't drying or cakey so it must add a little hydration.

Overall I love this new Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Roller! It's perfect for those days when I don't feel like doing makeup- a few quick swipes and my eyes look instantly better! Even when I do break out my makeup bag I'll probably still use this under concealer because I won't have to use as much, minimizing the heaviness.
Thoughts?

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Eye Roller @ Ulta:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig