New Products Hitting Sephora this Week!

Even though I usually blog about budget beauty, I still love a splurge every so often and Sephora is always tempting me with amazing new products.  Here are some that caught my eye this week and I may have to splurge on a few of them soon...

Fresh Sugar Shine Lip Treatment $18.50- I have the clear version of this and it's amazingly moisturizing while adding shine.  But I always wished it would come in other colors like their Sugar Lip Balms do, because then it would be the most moisturizing gloss ever with color!  I'm happy to report that it now comes in Cherry, Honey, and Rose. All I can say is, it's about time- yay!


Tarte Best in Faux Lash Extending Fibers $19-  This comes with Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara (which is awesome) and a tube of fibers that is supposed to be sandwiched between coats of mascara to give you added length.  It reminds me of Too Faced Better than False Lashes- same concept except the Tarte version's fibers are black instead of white so they blend in better!

Smashbox Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer $24- This is supposed to be a long-wear/gloss hybrid with vibrant staining pigments, glossy-finish pearls that give a lacquer finish and Vitamin E so it stays on the lips all day without drying them out.  So many products claim to do this, but they still either wear off too quickly or dry out my lips.  Maybe this is finally the one! 

Philosophy Fresh Cream Perfume $36-  Notes of cream, soft sweetness and a hint of vanilla sounds so cozy!  I wonder if this could be a contender for my new fall fragrance? 

Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer $26- I've heard great things about the original oil version of this product, but some people with fine hair said it weighed them down a bit.  Enter this lightweight spray version- it has 5 star reviews right now, so I may have to try it out since my hair is pretty dried out from bleaching and the sun already. 

These were just a few of the new products that happened to pique my interest, but there are so many new things to check out that I can't talk about them all here. So what do you think, are you excited to try any of these?  




No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig