L'oreal Visible Lift Blur Concealer Review and Swatches

L'oreal Visible Lift Blur is a new collection for Summer 2014 consisting of concealers, foundations and blushes.  This is my third and final review of the line, as I reviewed the foundation (HERE) and the blush (HERE) earlier this week.  

The concealer cost $10.49 at Bed Bath and Beyond and comes in three shades: Fair, Light and Medium.




I chose Fair and it's a good thing I did, because this is darker than other "Fair" concealers.  On me, it seems like more of a "light" so even though this line only goes to "medium", those with darker skin might be okay with it.
l'oreal visible lift blur concealer
This concealer is supposed to "instantly blur the look of lines, spots and under eye circles".  Like the other two products in this line, the concealer is meant to have a blurring effect on the skin, but don't confuse this with products like Miracle Blur and Miracle Blur Eye, which are skin fillers.  The Visible Lift Blur line blurs by diffusing light and giving the skin an ethereal glow.
l'oreal visible lift blur concealer

l'oreal visible lift blur concealer
You don't need a lot of this concealer, as a little goes a long way.
l'oreal visible lift blur concealer swatches
This is one of the creamiest concealers I have ever used!  It felt like a eye cream going on and the coverage was really good. In fact, check out my skin in the picture above and below- you can see some redness and bumps on my skin, which was due to the fact that I had just swatched other products and washed them off and my skin was a bit irritated.  Then check out the last photo down that shows my arm- I blended the concealer swatch down the first 2/3 of my arm, and you can see how even-toned it is!
l'oreal visible lift blur concealer swatches
In this photo the concealer is blended from the top until about 2/3 of the way down. At the bottom you can start to see more unevenness again but the worst of the redness and bumps was near the top.
l'oreal visible lift blur concealer swatches
When applied under my eyes, this covered pretty much everything- minor dark circles and redness. One thing I look for in a concealer is that it doesn't settle into lines and wrinkles or cake, and this one doesn't! That's actually amazing, given the medium to full coverage.  The creamy texture just feels like you're putting on an eye cream vs. a concealer and I say it's about time someone came out with something like this!

I'd love to hear from someone who needs a lot of coverage under the eyes to see how well this worked for you!  This isn't the cheapest concealer out there at $10.49, but for me it definitely does the job, so it's worth it.  Try it and see how it works for you- if not save your receipt and return it, but I really think you'll like this one.

1 comment

  1. I have very dark circles under my eyes (I'm fair skinned) and I LOVE this stuff. It isn't oily/greasy and it isn't drying, actually covers my circles, and doesn't sink into my fine lines. This is the best concealer for under eye circles ever!! I hope they never discontinue it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig