Dior Addict It-Lash Mascara Review

Dior Addict It-Lash Mascara ($26), is Dior's newest mascara, launched a short while ago. Since I have always loved Dior's mascaras, I thought I might splurge, especially since I had enough Shopkick points to cover $25 of it.  So I've been stalking my local Sephora and they have been perpetually out of stock for the past two weeks. I was about to order online but the other day I checked one more time and they finally had it!
It-Lash comes in black but also pink, purple and blue. I'm not really into colored mascaras so I went with basic black.
 The tube is heavy and looks and feels expensive. I love the packaging! The brush is spiky and reminds me a lot of Benefit's They're Real, except that the spikes on this one are harder and more pronounced, to the point where I felt like I was combing my lashes with each stroke. Those of you who don't like the feeling of hard bristles probably won't like this, but I don't mind and love that it continued to come through and separate my lashes as I went.
 Here's a look at the description:
Here are my before and afters...I found it to be different than Diorshow, as it doesn't give me that ultra-dramatic thick, black, false lash look. It's a (tiny bit) less va-va-voom but still gave a ton of flirty volume and length, with nice separation.

Overall, I am really loving this one! I especially love the brush and how it applies, grabbing each lash with ease. It's a bit different than Diorshow in that it gives a really defined, long, flirty look - still bold, just not in the same way. I feel like I can wear this every day. So if you are in the market for a mascara that will volumize, lengthen and catch every lash with the brush, you should give this one a try!

To Read More about it, See other Reviews, or to Purchase, click the link below. 


No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig