Spotted- New Products at Sephora

I spent quite a while in Sephora this weekend and found some interesting new arrivals- check them out! (Click on any picture to go to Sephora's website and read more about them, see reviews or to purchase).

Bareminerals Bareskin Serum Foundation $28- This is a tone-correcting mineral foundation and skincare serum in one.  I love the feel of serums so I'm hoping this is lightweight yet moisturizing with better coverage than a BB or tinted moisturizer.

Origins Modern Friction Instant Brightening Pads $39.50- These exfoliating pads have fruit acids and rice bran extract and you'll see the benefits of a professional 30% glycolic peel in one minute, minus the redness. Sounds like I might have to splurge on this!

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Mask $25- Fans of Purity cleanser will be happy about this one- it transforms lackluster skin into a radiant, healthy-looking spa-like glow. It’s fortified with mineral-rich, deep-cleansing sea salts to help naturally purify and detoxify, and marine extracts and vitamin E to smooth.  I really like the original Purity cleanser, so this would be a nice once-in-a-while treatment.



Living Proof Prime Style Extender Spray $20- This is a spray version of the popular Style Extender so it repels dirt and oil, keeps style longer without weighing down fine hair.  Sign me up!

Dior Addict It-Lash Mascara $26- Creates long and curved, doe-like lashes as it coats for a smooth, radiant finish. The formula is supple and easy to layer for intense volume, and it becomes insoluble after it dries.  I love Diorshow- I wonder how this compares!  The brush looks a lot like They're Real from Benefit.
YSL Baby Doll Kiss Blush Lips and Cheeks $40- This is an air-whipped 2-in-1 mousse formula for lips and cheeks that gives a soft matte finish.  I'm really happy that there are so many stains coming out lately that seem to have more moisturizing formulas, rather than those drying marker-pens.


Tarte The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer $24- This is a contouring stick that highlights the face for a slimmer look.  It's a bronze tone that's supposed to fit all skintones.  This seems strange to me, but also interesting...I wonder how well it works!  The reviews seem mixed at the moment.



So these were just a few of the things that caught my eye.  Have you seen or tried any of these yet?  Are you thinking of trying any of them?

4 comments

  1. I'm borderline obsessed with Purity cleanser from Philosophy so thanx for the heads up on the mask. I have oily skin and I need some extra help in the summer. I also really want to try that Dior mascara! The Tarte thing looks weird and gimmicky though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becca, I also want to try the Dior mascara...I'm a bit of a junkie!

      Delete
  2. Yeah that Tarte thing just looks stupid, sorry to be blunt. Instead of paying $26 I would just go get a concealer that was meant for tan or darker skin tones. That's probably all it is, just cleverly marketed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly, that's actually a really good idea! I should try that with a drugstore concealer crayon and compare the two to see if it could be a dupe! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig