New Product Alert- Renpure Coconut Cleansing Conditioner plus more!




I just spotted some new Renpure hair products at Drugstore.com.  I love Renpure- they use only the best natural ingredients, never test on animals and they're made right here in the USA.  
Since I love anything coconut, especially in the summertime, I'm excited about this new line...check it out!

50% of damage to hair is caused from shampooing friction.  Coconut oil helps protect by lubricating each hair strand, while gentle coconut cleansers lift and remove impurities.  Hydrating keratin, amino acids and protein repair damage, restore strength and leave beautiful smooth shiny hair.

Renpure Coconut Creme CoWash Cleansing Conditioner
Coconut cream has a unique microstructure that lubricates and protects each individual hair strand from shampoo friction.  Coconut cleansers gently lift and remove foreign material leaving hair clean and undamaged.

Renpure Coconut Milk Nourishing Shampoo
Coconut milk has a unique microstructure that delivers vital moisture and nutrients to dry damaged hair.  Coconut oil conditions while sealing in moisture and smooths the cuticle, creating smooth, silky, shiny hair.                                             

Renpure Coconut Milk Nourishing Conditioner

Coconut creme gently removes surface impurities while restoring natural oils.  Shea butter conditions damaged areas replacing protective lipids, resulting in beautiful, soft, silky hair alive with shine and luster.
Renpure Coconut Creme Cleansing Pudding

Coconut water's natural oils absorb instantly into the hair fiber delivering conditioning oils and vitamins to the inner cuticle area while also moisturizing and smoothing the outer cuticle, leaving a smooth, shiny, and frizz-free surface.
Renpure Coconut Whipped Creme Leave-In Conditioner

This unique blend of coconut oil, argan oil, and monoi oil instantly transform frizzy, dry, dull or thick hair into beautiful silky spirals and waves by locking in vital moisture and smoothing the hair surface.  This eliminates frizz while defining curls and providing long lasting hold with amazing shine.
Renpure Coconut Creme Curling Jelly Styling Gel


6 comments

  1. I love coconut anything. I'd like to try the co-wash, that looks good. The packaging and lettering looks like Lush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these sound lovely!! I am obsessed with all things coconut

    ReplyDelete
  3. So am I! I'll buy anything coconut scented at least once. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried any of the Renpure products? They look great. Especially the hair repairing treatments with argan oil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought the Monoi foaming shampoo and conditioner. It looks really interesting because the consistency is like mousse. I'll posta review after I try it!

      Delete
  5. The Cleansing Coconut Co wash is absolute amazing. I also bought the Cleansing Coconut Pudding which was also incredible, needless to say I went back to Winners and got 2 co wash and 4 pudding.
    When I emailed Ren to ask about the dif between the two cleansing conditioners they said that the coconut pudding cleansing conditioner is the same as the cleansing milk but the pudding is thinner consistency so it can penetrate to the roots of thicker hair. When I compared ingredients they're the exact same.
    I have coloured/hi lighted, thin, fine hair and I love them both crazy time!!! My hair is so soft, silky, and feels so clean after. I haven't noticed any difference volume wise from shampoo (but I use no sulfate).
    This is better than several other cleansing conditioners I have used. LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig