New Urban Decay Summer Nights Collection

I love Urban Decay and I'm so excited to see that they've launched a new collection for summer 2014 called Summer Nights featuring several new products that look amazing.

First is Naked Skin Illuminating Beauty Balm, $34. I love their Naked BB and this is supposed to add radiance all while firming, and minimizing pores, lines, wrinkles and redness. I just hope it doesn't have too much shimmer!
           



Next is the same thing, but in a bronzing formula! Naked Skin Bronzing Beauty Balm, $34.

And then there's one for the body! It's supposed to hydrate, tighten and blur flaws! Naked Skin Body Beauty Balm, $32.

               

Finally, they've introduced new shades called Strip and Streak. Naked Flushed palette, $30.
                 


                  

Which ones are you excited to try from the new collection?



No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig