L.A. Girl's New Glazed Lip Paint- Too Faced Melted Lipstick Dupe?

I just spotted L.A. Girl's new Glazed Lip Paints and the packaging reminded me of Too Faced's Melted Liquified Longwear Lipsticks.  Upon reading the description, it sounds similar too!



L.A. Girl- Glazed Lip Paints give the intensely pigmented appearance of a lipstick, with the ease and glossy finish of a gloss.

Too Faced- The shine of a gloss, lasting power of a stain, and pigment-packed color of a lipstick, all in one high-impact formula. 

I've only tried the Too Faced one, but it sounds like they're both highly pigmented liquid lipsticks with a glossy finish.  

Here are the shades- from the tubes a lot of the colors seem similar- they both have a pink, nude, fuchsia, purple, orange and red shade, but it's hard to say how close the actual product is by looking at the packaging.







I know these are brand new, but has anyone tried them yet?  I'd love to find out how similar these two really are!

3 comments

  1. They definitely do! Nice pretty summertime shades. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Too Faced one but it is pricey. I'm going to try the L.A Girl and see how it compares. I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig