CoverGirl Colorlicious Lip Gloss Swatches Fruitylicious, Juicy Fruit, Give Me Guava

Earlier this week I posted a review of CoverGirl's new Colorlicious lip gloss in Whipped Berry. I'm not going to go into the product here since I already did that, but I got three more shades and wanted to post some swatches. To read about the product, please see my earlier post.

The three shades I got are: Give Me Guava, Juicy Fruit, and Fruitylicious.

covergirl colorlicious

Keep reading to see swatches of all three!



Here's Give Me Guava. This is a light nude shade with a little shimmer. The shimmer is not gritty feeling in these which is a good thing! This added a hint of color to my naturally pale lips but its pretty sheer.

covergirl colorlicious give me guava

covergirl colorlicious give me guava swatch

covergirl colorlicious give me guava swatch

Next is Juicy Fruit, a shimmery mauve shade. This had a lot more pigment in it and was almost like a liquid lipstick.

covergirl colorlicious juicy fruit

covergirl colorlicious juicy fruit swatch

covergirl colorlicious juicy fruit swatch

The last shade I bought was Fruitylicious. This one is darker than I would normally get but I wanted to see how the pigment was with the darker shades. Turns out its much more intense! This shade is a fuschia with a blue undertone.
covergirl colorlicious fruitylicious

covergirl colorlicious fruitylicious swatch

covergirl colorlicious fruitylicious swatch


Here are all three shades swatched plus Whipped Berry that I reviewed the other day. Left to right: Fruitylicious, Juicy Fruit, Give Me Guava, Whipped Berry. 
covergirl colorlicious swatches
I would say that Fruitylicious and Juicy Fruit had the most pigment while Give Me Guava and Whipped Berry were more sheer. So really it depends on what shade you choose. 
What shades do you like? Have you tried these yet?




1 comment

  1. I think you can still buy that Gap OM perfume at the Gap Outlet. I just actually bought a 3 pack of mini perfumes (Dream, Heaven and Pink) from there but they have a ton of that whole line there. I can think of soooo many discontinued things I miss! L'Oreal had some amazing mascaras they discontinued - Panoramic Curl, Lash Out, Lash Architect, Feather Lash that were amazing! Also there were these fragrances from Mark by Avon, one was Instant Vacation and the other was Hollywood Pink...that were so amazing. My number one thing that But the thing I miss the most is Clinique Superbalanced Powder. I used it religiously, bought one every month and then one day it was gone! I felt like I lost my best friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig