Birchbox May 2014 Reveal

My Birchbox was late this month, but they gave me 100 points to make up for it, which I was really excited about (100 points=$10 toward product!). Plus, this box was really great so I don't mind the lateness. Check out what I got!

Perlier Shea Butter Intensive Nurturing Body Balm with Sweet Almond Milk- I've seen this Italian skincare brand many times on HSN and always wanted to try it!  This balm is thick, rich and made my skin feel like butter, plus it smells like almonds...delicious! This one's going right in my purse.

Coola Radical Recovery After Sun Lotion- This light lotion feels so nice on the skin and soaks in fast with no greasy residue.  It contains agave to moisturize, soothe and protect skin that's been exposed to the sun (and can be used on both the face and body).  I'll definitely be taking this with me to the Hamptons this weekend!
Smarty Pants Gummy Vitamins- These gummies are a complete Multivitamin, Vitamin D and Omega 3 supplement in one!  They taste delicious, like candy, with no funky vitamin or fishy aftertaste.  Love that!

Nexus Color Assure 3-Step System- This includes a pre-wash primer, shampoo and conditioner.  This oil-infused line helps to make sure your color doesn't fade out.  I can't wait to try this after I color my hair this weekend.

Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Riviera- In the tube, this looked like a really dark pink, but on the lips, it comes out as a sheer rose and I absolutely love it!  It feels so hydrating, has great shine and isn't sticky at all. See swatch below...




I loved this month's Birchbox!  They had the right mix of skincare, hair, makeup and lifestyle products.
This was my last subscription box for May, and I would rank this second after Beauty Box 5 which was my favorite, then Julep Maven in third, with Ipsy in last place this month.

To join Birchbox for $10 a month, Click Here.  What did you get in your Birchbox this month?  Anything exciting or did it disappoint you?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig