Beauty Box 5 June Sneak Peek!



If you've been following my subscription box reviews, then you know that this month's Beauty Box 5 was my favorite out of the May boxes I got.  Read my review here.
Today I got a special sneak peek of one product that will be in June's box...a full size NickaK New York Nail Polish in Lavender or Ripe Apple!

June's Box theme will be Simple Summer Chic so if you're not signed up yet, you have until 5/31 to get this nail polish plus 4 more summer necessities! You can get Beauty Box 5 HERE. 

3 comments

  1. I like that lavender shade! I already signed up for BB5 based on your review this month and last month and I'm so excited...I can't wait for Junes box to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up last month and I loved this month's box. Thank you for your reviews! I cant wait for June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I would have seen these comments BEFORE I signed up for Birchbox--got it , saw what they sent me and cancelled THAT DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig