New Product Alert! Benefit Tinted Lip Balms!

I was watching Benefit on HSN today and saw a new product exclusive to HSN- tinted lip balms! It comes four colors that match their famous lip and cheek liquid tints:

Benebalm
 Posiebalm
 Lollibalm
Cha Cha Balm
Hurry because these were selling quickly during the broadcast! They're $18 and only available at HSN.com. Click on each name above to go straight to each product to purchase! They also come with a travel sized original Benetint!

Buy Here!


3 comments

  1. :O :O :O These look gorgeous! I'm a bit of a benefit addict but I've never shopped on HSN before. Might have to make it a first x

    justrach.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel! I was never into the home shopping networks until I recently discovered that they carry amazing brands and always have great deals and pricing on luxury cosmetics. They also tend to get a lot of products before the stores do so I always check. I made my first HSN purchase this year and I'm definitely going to keep buying from them when new stuff comes out!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I meant to say that the shades are so pretty and sheer! You can see them demo'd on the models on HSN's website. When you get to the product page, they have a video you can watch to see what the colors look like on. It helps me decide all the time!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig