Birchbox April 2014 Reveal and Review

All of my subscription boxes are showing up this week and yesterday my Birchbox arrived!  The theme of this month's box is Rainy Days and it included a Rainy Day tip of something to do on a rainy day.  Mine was to watch movies...not too creative, I do that anyway, haha.

The first thing I got was this Kind Snacks Healthy Grains bar- maple pumpkin seeds with sea salt.  I'm not really into healthy snacks (gimme chocolate any day!) but I'll probably at least take a bite of this and see what's what.  I'm not a fan of sweet and salty combos either but my husband is, so maybe he'll end up with this.
Next is Fekkai Technician Color Care shampoo.  I already have one of these that I got in a box recently but I'm not sure if it was in Birchbox or Ipsy.  Either way, I love this shampoo, so it's all good.
Next I was excited to get a sample of The Balm's new lip and cheek palette called "How 'Bout Them Apples" (remember Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting?).  The shade I got was Pie and it's such a pretty rosy color that looks amazing on my lips and cheeks.  It just gives a hint of color and kind of stains your skin without looking dewy.
Next is Cynthia Rowley eyeliner in Silver.  This color is so pretty and I can't wait to use this!
Finally, a mini nail polish by Color Club called Heirloom Pearls.  It's a white shade with a pearlescent finish. I usually find that white shades look like when I used to paint my nails with White Out in Jr. High (anyone else do that?), but the pearly finish on this will keep it from looking like that.

Overall, I was really happy with this month's box. If you're interested in joining Birchbox, it's $10 a month and you can cancel anytime. 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig