Earth Therapeutics Moisturizing Sole Softening Gel Booties Review

My 8 month old, Henry has developed an obsession with feet.  He stares at everyone's feet as they walk (I think he's trying to figure out how we do it!) and when he's lying down, he's always grabbing his own and putting them in his mouth. The other day, we were sitting on the floor playing and he kept trying to grab my bare feet.  I suddenly noticed how rough, dry and calloused they've become.  I always swore I wouldn't be that new Mom who doesn't take care of her beauty needs, but here I am doing just that!  I desperately need a pedicure but I also decided that I needed some products to maintain them at home. 
I was in Target yesterday and discovered these Earth Therapeutics Sole Softening Gel Booties.  They regularly sell at places like Ulta for $25, but Target had them on clearance for $4.98!  I put them in my basket immediately. (At press time, they are no longer on Target's website, but if you want to check your local store, I found them in the beauty section in the aisle with the all-natural products like Weleda, Dr Bronner's, and Eco Tools brushes).


Description:
These Intensive All-Over Moisture Gel Booties are completely lined with a hydrating gel matrix that covers and actively moisturizes the entire foot-top to bottom, heel to toe.
The secret is in the proprietary Transdermal Gel Matrix & trade [TGM] & trade lining which continuously delivers a deep-nourishing moisture infusion to replenish and revive dry, damaged heels and feet.
These Gel Booties are made with a super-plush, super-comfortable fabric and have a non-skid surface. Your feet will feel softer, smoother, healthier. Gel Lining is latex-free and hypoallergenic. Fits most foot sizes; One pair per package.


These are super comfy and soft on the outside with a cushiony gel inside.  I will caution you, even though they have skid-resistant soles, they were still slippery on my hardwood floors!  Here's what they look like on:

I used these yesterday after my shower and didn't put lotion on.  After about 3 hours of wearing them around the house, my feet were softer and less rough.  But the real magic happens when you put lotion on first and then these socks.  Unlike regular socks, the gel lining keeps the lotion from evaporating and from getting all over the place.  This morning my feet were softer than they've been...maybe ever! I did have to kick them off during the night because my feet were super sweaty). Next I'm going to try these with an exfoliating cream to work on softening those calluses.  

The gel inside will last up to 40 wears, and you can wash these as well (hand wash, air dry). I say run to your local Target to snag a pair or three before they're gone!  

1 comment

  1. Hi Sheena, they work better than socks because the gel layer creates a barrier that prevents the lotion from absorbing into your sock...it keeps it right against the skin. Also they dont really smell like anything at all!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig