Wet N Wild Take on the Day Shimmer Review- Urban Decay Sin Primer Dupe!

Last week I posted a review of the best eyeshadow primer ever, Wet N Wild Take on the Day and found that it outlasted my UD Primer Potion!.  They recently came out with a shimmer version ($5) that is a total Urban Decay SIN Primer Potion dupe!  Take a look...




The packaging is the same as the original, but the Shimmer version is a gorgeous champagne shade that I would wear all by itself.  It's almost too pretty to cover up with shadow, but when I do, this will give it a bit more richness and glow.

 Blended out...

And here's a swatch of Sin.  It was taken in different lighting, but they look almost identical in color- champagne with a tint of mauve.


This looks so much like Sin, so I'm posting this to my Dupes Board.  I love this primer!!  I bet you will too.

1 comment

  1. Ooh very cool! I haven't seen this yet... I'll have to keep an eye out for

    www.beauty-intel.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig