Birchbox January 2014 Unboxing

I just got my Birchbox today, and it's my favorite one in a while! Take a look at what was inside:



First is 2 packets of Nelson J Beverly Hills Argan Oil Moisture Healing Hair Mask.  Not only does my hair need some serious moisture and healing, but the scent they gave me was coconut- my favorite!  


Next is an Under Armour headband for working out.  It's in a fun neon green and is a braided design with a grippy underside so it won't go anywhere.


Another thing I can always use is hand cream.  This one is by Camille Beckman, and it's her Glycerine Hand Therapy in the Midnight Monarch scent (which smells exactly like Viktor and Rolf's Flowerbomb to me).


This Ruby Wing nail polish is such a pretty shade that makes me want Spring to hurry up and get here.  Plus, this changes color in the sun!


Finally, this Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish kit comes in a pretty Tiffany-blue box and it's a creamy cleanser that you massage in and then take off with the included muslin cloth.  I can't wait to try this! 
The card below details the products and the prices of the full sized products. 



To join Birchbox for $10 per month, Click HERE.


1 comment

  1. This looks like so much fun! I've been wanting to try a subscription service, so I might try this one for a month and see how I likes- thank you for your in-depth review and pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig